Consultation Event #1
As part of the option appraisal process for the Inverurie and Port Elphinstone Flood Study a series of consultation events will take place. These events will allow residents and the public to view and comment on the options being considered and provide further information on the proposed scheme.
The purpose of the consultation event is to:
- Explain why Aberdeenshire Council are assessing flood risk.
- Provide a general understanding of flood risk.
- Present the preliminary results of flood risk at Inverurie and Port Elphinstone.
- Introduce the long list of options which are being considered.
- Discuss potential options.
Public consultation #1 14 February 2019 - Inverurie Academy Assembly Hall, 7-9pm